How to perform Reverse Image Search on Twitter?
A reverse image search is a fantastic tool for discovering stunning photographs from thousands of various sources all over the internet. All of us know about Twitter too. Real-time information with thousands of pictures being shared on Twitter. So, you can do an image search on Twitter. As Twitter is a universe of pictures. In the future, it can be a reverse search tool for images.
But what if you are scrolling on Twitter and find yourself in a situation where You have come across a picture, whether it’s a photograph, artwork, or even a graph, and you’d like to learn more about it? What will you do then?
This blog is going to share how you can make a reverse image search to find Twitter photos in two different ways. You have to use “Twitter.com” on a desktop or mobile web browser to follow these instructions.
How to Conduct a Basic Image Search on Twitter
- In a web browser, go to Twitter.com and look for the Search Twitter field near the top of the page for a reverse photo look.
- Enter a search word connected to the photographs you’re looking for. For example, if you wanted to find photographs of Cristiano Ronaldo, you could just write “Cristiano Ronaldo” into the search box.
- Results show in the column beneath the search field as you write.
How to filter out a specific photo?
To filter out all tweets except those containing photographs that match the search keyword, go to the top of the page and select Photos.
Scroll down to see photographs from the most recent and relevant tweets.
A Twitter advanced search might be useful if you need to search for more than just a single keyword, phrase, or hashtag. Here’s how to run an image search with Twitter’s advanced search function.
- In the top right corner of the website, tap the Search Twitter field. In the search window, type your term and hit Return.
- To open an Advanced search screen, select Advanced search from the Search filters box at the top right of the browser window.
- You can fill out many search fields to narrow down your reverse image search even further. You can conduct a search using this example:
- For instance, if you want to search for photographs of the sunset but only want to view results from the account @sunset photography and only from January 1, 2021, onwards:
- Then press and keep pressing the blue Search button.
- To filter out all tweets except containing images, select Photos from the horizontal option at the top.
- To view the image results, scroll down. To see an image in its entirety, click on it.
- To return to the search results, click the X in the upper left corner.
By using these tricks, you are ready to make a reverse search and after a few attempts, you are becoming an expert in reverse photo looking.